Listen to our session on Factoring Human Risk: How Attackers Exploit People, and How to Stop Them.
Check out our pre-recorded session
- AMER Oct. 13 at 1:30 PM (PST)
- EMEA Oct. 14 at 12:30 PM (BST)
- APAC Oct. 14 at 1:30 PM (SGT)
- APAC Oct. 14 at 4:30 PM (AEDT)
Phishing and social engineering attacks are the ways most organizations get compromised, and the vast majority of malware is human-activated. However, most organizations have very little idea which of their people receive sophisticated threats, targeted threats or even large volumes of threats. We call these targets VAPs (Very Attacked People), and they may not be who you would expect.
In this session you will:
• Learn how to identify who’s being attacked in your organization, and how to protect them better
• Discuss how to leverage data to better understand your adversaries
• How Proofpoint’s integration with CrowdStrike provides unparalleled protection to 400+ enterprises’ employees and their endpoints